Game: Geometry Wars 2 (Xbox 360)
Date: 13th May 2009
Venue: Lt 3.16
Competition Timing: 11am – 4pm
1st place – 3 Megabites food coupons
2nd place – 2 Megabites food coupons
3rd place – 1 Megabites food coupon
1) The game type will be “Deadline”, in which the player has 3 minutes to score as many points as possible.
2) Each player is given 2 tries and the highest score of the 2 attempts is recorded
3) Players have to wait for an hour if they would like to retry the game to attempt to get a higher score than previously.
4) For subsequent attempts, the new score will replace the old one
5) The Competition ends at 4pm, the highest scoring players will be notified by SMS.
About The Game:
The player controls a small, highly maneuverable ship that can move and fire independently in any direction. The objective of the game is to score points by destroying a variety of shapes and surviving by not touching them. If player's ship is destroyed, a life is lost.
In the “Deadline” game mode, the player has unlimited lives, and has 3 minutes to score as many points as possible. The game ends once the time is up.
Powered by Blogger.
- November (2)
- October (1)
- September (4)
- August (4)
- July (4)
- June (3)
- Asiasoft Gamefest 2009.
- AMCC Recruitment Drive Report
- AMCC's 3 Headed Hydra Born. VideoGames Sub-Blog Cr...
- Facebook Group for AMCC Created.
- VideoGame Competition: Link's Crossbow Training
- VideoGame Competition: Geometry Wars 2
- Event Kakis Wanted... Video Games Live
- L4D Competition Report
- Revival! We're Back Baby!
- January (1)