Game: Link’s Crossbow Training (Wii)
Date: 14th May 2009
Venue: Lt 3.11
Competition Timing: 11am – 4pm
Highest Overall score – 3 Megabites food coupons
Highest Score on a Target shoot map – 1 Megabites food coupon
Highest Score on a Defender map – 1 Megabites food coupon
Highest Score on a Ranger map – 1 Megabites food coupon
1) Players go through 6 fixed stages, 2 from each game type, chosen by the organizers (us).
2) Players may opt to either use the Wii Zapper peripheral or the Wii-mote and nunchuk alone.
3) Competitors may switch back and forth between the two control schemes at anytime between stages.
4) Players may adjust the sensitivity of the aiming reticule at anytime between stages.
5) The competition ends at 4pm and the winners will be notified by SMS.
About the game:
Set in the world of The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, players assume the role of Link, the game’s protagonist. In order to perfect his crossbow skills, Link must pass a series of shooting tests against bullseye targets and a variety of enemies from the game. Hitting multiple targets without any misses results in a score multiplier effect.
There are 3 main game-play modes in Link’s Crossbow Training. These modes are:
Target shooting – Hitting either stationary or moving bullseye targets in several themed levels from the game. These levels are “on rails”, meaning that the screen will move gradually while targets pop up around the level.
Defender – Players remain stationary, but are able to rotate their view 360°. Enemies attack from all directions, and will cause the player to lose points if they get close enough to attack you.
Ranger – The player gains complete control over their characters movement and view. These levels typically task the player with killing a certain amount of enemies within a set time limit.
Powered by Blogger.
- November (2)
- October (1)
- September (4)
- August (4)
- July (4)
- June (3)
- Asiasoft Gamefest 2009.
- AMCC Recruitment Drive Report
- AMCC's 3 Headed Hydra Born. VideoGames Sub-Blog Cr...
- Facebook Group for AMCC Created.
- VideoGame Competition: Link's Crossbow Training
- VideoGame Competition: Geometry Wars 2
- Event Kakis Wanted... Video Games Live
- L4D Competition Report
- Revival! We're Back Baby!
- January (1)